We miss you! We look forward to having everyone back when it is safe and appropriate to do so.
Your health and safety, as well as our employees, is our top priority. In anticipation of our reopening of the HotHouse and HotHouse Annex, we want to share with you the steps we are taking in preparation and to help set expectations for what you will experience upon return.
Keep in mind that we will reopen once the current shelter order is lifted and in compliance with the START Guidelines issued by the County (https://www.emergencyslo.org/en/start.aspx#Phase-One).
In summary, we will be reopening and operating within restrictions that provide for social distancing, sanitation and personal hygiene.
• Upon your first return to the HotHouse or HotHouse Annex, you will check-in at the front desk to sign an agreement stating that you have read and will abide by the guidelines.
• All visitors will need to check-in upon arrival, sign the agreement, and then be escorted by you to a reserved conference room.
• All Members and their visitors must make every effort to remain 6 feet apart and wear a personal face mask when unable to do so.
• Assigned and Unassigned desks have been temporarily repositioned to allow for adequate social distancing. Do not move furniture without requesting assistance from a staff member.
• All unassigned desk Members must reserve a workspace prior to arrival.
• Conference room capacity has been temporarily reduced to allow for distancing (see signage posted on each conference room). Conference rooms will continue to be available by reservation.
• The Phone Booth and Wells Fargo Bank Phone office are available for use by reservation.
Bathroom capacity has temporarily been reduced to single-use. An interior lock has been installed to impose this restriction.
• The kitchen is only available to obtain water. Personal water bottles or single-use cups only. All non-disposable items have been temporarily removed.
• Private office capacity will be set at a level to meet distancing requirements. Accommodations will be provided to Members unable to work within their private office.
• Circulation arrows have been applied to hallway floors to mitigate clustering and maintain social distancing.
• Cleaning services have been increased in frequency and are utilizing increased strength supplies.
• Sanitation stations have been positioned immediately inside the Higuera Street entrance, at the top of the stairwell, in the kitchen, and inside each conference room.
• All Members are encouraged to use these stations upon arrival and throughout their day, as necessary.
• Wipe down surfaces and utilized items after the use of any common area.
• Staff will be sanitizing high touch surfaces throughout the day at 2-hour intervals or immediately upon vacating conference rooms.
• Do not come to the HotHouse or HotHouse Annex if you feel sick, exhibiting symptoms, or suspect you have been recently exposed to the virus.
• Non-essential travel is being discouraged. We appreciate it if you check back in with Staff upon return from any out of town travel.
• The staff has the right to prohibit access should any Member or Visitor exhibit symptoms or refuse to acknowledge and adhere to the guidelines.
• A face mask should be worn any time you are circulating through the office or occupying any of the common areas.