Are you an aerospace or aeronautics startup looking to scale?
Join the Cal Poly Center for Innovation & Entrepreneurship’s two-year Incubator program and together we can get your company off the ground! Applications are open to all entrepreneurs, regardless of university affiliation.
Tap into Cal Poly’s network
- Home to one of the top Aerospace/Aeronautics Engineering programs in the US.
- Corporate Partners in the space, aviation and defense industry.
- Office Space at The Launch Pad Coworking in Grover Beach (35 minutes from Vandenberg Space Force Base).
- Advisory Board assistance
- Angel & VC funding
- Federal grants & bank financing
- Intensive weekly coaching
Businesses will also be able to utilize all of the CIE HotHouse resources, such as office space, conference rooms and an invaluable peer network. Programming includes virtual and in-person options. Applications are open year round.
“The Cal Poly Aerospace Engineering department is widely recognized as one of the top programs in the country. When students partner with the CIE and engage in entrepreneurial activities, it creates a powerful combination to fuel innovation in the field.”
— Amy S. Fleischer, PhD | Cal Poly Dean of Engineering